Virtek LaserQC uses lasers to ensure accuracy and quality control.
A rapid inspection system for the sheet metal and gasket fabrication industry.
Virtek® LaserQC® is a rapid inspection system that employs lasers to measure the accuracy of two-dimensional parts to tolerances within 0.05mm.
- Designed for the manufacturing environment, Virtek LaserQC verifies system calibration before each scan to ensure repeatable accuracy. By pinpointing errors immediately, you reduce scrap and rework and improve profitability.
- Virtek LaserQC captures more than 500 data points per second and is accurate to within 0.05mm. In addition, quality control reports instill customer confidence.
- Virtek LaserQC is designed for easy set up so it can be operational in only a few hours. The intuitive user interface allows new operators to quickly become fully proficient.
2D Reverse Engineering
2D Reverse Engineering is a built-in feature with every LaserQC system. The scanning process captures the complete profile of existing parts or templates at laser speed and stores the data in CAD-compatible files. The software allows you to manipulate the scan data and part profile on screen to optimise the quality of the CAD model. LaserQC eliminates costly hand measurement and CAD programming. Simply export the LaserQC-generated CAD file for post processing or add it to your CAD library.
Let our expert team help you.
LaserQC System Specifications
Laser QC 800 and 1200 and 1200AFM
- +/-0.05mm (2D only)
- +/-0.25 for height measurement
- +/-0.13mm (2D only)
Maximum Part Thickness
- 200mm for 2D
- 305mm for AFM
Maximum Scan Zone (Single Scan)
- Laser QC 800 – 760mm x 760mm
- Laser QC 1200 – 1220mm x 1220mm
- Laser QC Expert – 2440mm x 1200mm
- LaserQC 800 — 760mm x 760mm
- LaserQC 1200 & 1200 AFM — 1220mm x 1220mm
- LaserQC Expert — 1219mm x 2438mm